Tuesday 7 June 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge #10 Journey

While I was reading Psalm 23 I thought that it reflected our journey with our Shepherd. We have times when we need to be refreshed, times when we need to rest in His presence. If we journey with Him he leads us in paths of righteousness.It is comforting to know that wherever we are on our journey He has promised to be with us.
I used Psalm 23 as my scripture.
The background paper is from Docrafts Birdsong collection, the lovely tree design didn't need much embellishing.
I used some more sheep and a shepherd stickers from an old set by Bo Bunny.
I asked my son to draw a signpost for me and I think he did a good job!

Thanks for visiting !


















1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful page Susan! It's the perfect Scripture for our journey with the Lord...and one of my favorites! Your sheep and shepherd are just too cute, and your tree paper is so pretty! I agree that your son did a wonderful job on the signpost!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog, my friend! As always, I really appreciate them!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete