Monday 31 October 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge PORTION and QUALIFIED

I am finally able to post  a couple of pages after some computer and printer problems!
As I had to have a new hard drive , I am still trying to figure out some of the new upgraded programs. Looks like I will have to practice a little at cropping photos which used to be so easy! Can't master it at the moment!

PORTION
I was so pleased to study this word which Patter gave us. It was wonderful to learn that one of the Hebrew meanings is inheritance or allotmemt. God is our inheritance , everything we need is in Him.



Papermania Birdsong collection background paper
Bazzil cardstock
Prima e-line flowers
Papermania brads

QUALIFIED
For my page I used the beautiful verse from 2 Peter 1:3.
I think ties in beautifully with our previous word.

I used a new [ to me ] Sizzix frame die and part of a new Sizzix flower die No 10 with some  Prima hydrangeas and papermania brad.
The paper is from the Papermania Summer Bloom collection.

I have another two pages nearly completed so hopefully I can post them later and catch up some more !

Thanks for visiting !

2 comments:

  1. Hello Susan! I'm so happy that you've got your new hard drive! I'm sure you'll figure out how to use the new system eventually! :o)
    Your pages are so beautiful! I love the placement of all the lovely flowers on the PORTION page. Those brads make the most beautiful flower centers! Such a wonderful Scripture verse!
    Your new Sizzix frame die is wonderful! I've never seen that one before! It's also terrific the way you've used pieces of the flower die along with the Prima flowers!
    Gorgeous work, Susan! I can't wait to see what's coming next! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Susan. I love the flowers on your Portion page. You did such a great job arranging them. I never feel like I get mine to look right, but yours look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete