Saturday 29 June 2013

Jesus Loves Me This I Know !

Just a quick post to share two cards made for a friends twin daughters. I usually keep them similar but try to  make each one a little bit different. Here I have used papers from my new Doodlebug pad, just changed the colour scheme. They do seem a little bright for our gloomy UK weather but they will be going to warmer climes so won't be out of place ! I used a new [to me] stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs, which I am sure  will get a lot of use. I have another set ,so hope to post some more cards soon. I was surprised to have to pay an extra £12 when they arrived, £4 VAT and £8 handling charge to the Post Office. I never had to pay anything when I had them shipped to Cyprus! Fortunately one of the sets was being discontinued and was reduced in price.



      Doodlebug Fruit Stand papers, Spellbinders Daisy Head die Martha Stewart punch.

I couldn't get good photos ,fortunately my son has just begun GCSE Photography so I may be able to pick up a few tips soon! I have a feeling a new camera may be one of his suggestions!

I am linking this to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting today! 

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards, Susan! Again, very cheerful and bright! Those papers you got really are perfect for summer crafting! That's too bad you had extra charges for your package. That can spoil the excitement of receiving mail! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards have an awesome color combo. The DP's are gorgeous and those flowers are awesome. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How excited the girls will be to get their beautiful cards, Susan! I love how a little change in colors made them so individual.

    ReplyDelete