Monday 6 October 2014

Scripture Lesson # 11 Not For A Moment

For this Scripture Lesson , Patter [ www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com ] chose the worship song Not For A Moment by Meredith Andrews. I hadn't heard this song before but it has beautiful lyrics and Meredith Andrews has such a lovely voice. I am really grateful to Patter for sharing the songs God puts on her heart , apart from being great to listen to, the lyrics are always an inspiration.

I moved back to the UK 2 years ago after 20 years away and it hasn't been easy to adapt back.
Despite visiting several churches , I haven't really found a "home" church. I think this has led me to feel that I don't really know where I belong!
Despite this I know Who I belong to - JESUS !
I usually ask my son to photograph my pages for me as he has a better camera.
Today he asked me what had happened to my pages lately as they were usually more embellished !
I certainly don't feel very creative at the moment ,but know that God will help me to get through this.
Not For A Moment does He forsake us !



                                    
 
My 6 x 6 page for the lyrics
 
 
 
Papers Doodlebug Happy Camper
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Fall
Bazzil cardstock
Our Daily Bread Designs Vintage flourish Pattern die
Quickutz alphabet die
 
You can listen to the song below
 
 
Thanks for visiting today !
 
Also linking up to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com  

4 comments:

  1. Your pages are like a prayer for solace during your search for a church family. Thank you for posting your art with us this week during our 152nd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hoping you have a faith filled day, full of creativity, with buckets of blessings as you work, and pray.
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, He never forsakes us and God does have the perfect church for you, you just haven't found it yet. They may not have many embellishements but your pages are lovely. I really like the colours you've chosen. Whereabouts in the UK are you? I am near Northampton. If you lived anywhere near we could meet up and make cards or art journal together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Susan I am amazed how you interpret these songa and I know you 'wait' for the right scripture. June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Susan, God knows your heart's cry. As you've rightly said, we belong to Him anytime and anywhere!

    ReplyDelete