Saturday 24 January 2015

{Glory Art} Scripture Challenge #1 TRUST

I'm so pleased that Patter over at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com is continuing with her challenges. I have been participating for the last few years and find the challenges a great blessing.

For the first challenge of 2015 , Patter gave us the word TRUST , you can read her post HERE .
I chose Psalm 130:5 , not only because I had an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp , but to remind me to spend more time in His word this year. I also remember that Jesus was the Word made flesh.

 
Papermania French Lavender paper and crochet trim
Spellbinders labels die
Our Daily Bread Designs scripture stamp
Heartfelt Creations Arianna blooms stamp and dies
 
Here is the video of the lovely Casting Crowns version of  'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus mentioned in Patter's post.
 
 
She will be posting the next challenge tomorrow , really looking forward to the lovely creations posted on the Glory Art Facebook page or linked to Patter's blog.
 
Thanks for visiting today ! 
 
Also linking up to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com  
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful scripture, beautiful page, and love that flower! So glad to have you joining me again. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty. so perfectly matched and with such Truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!! Purple is my favorite color and I just love the soft lavender! It conveys a message of peacefulness as we trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, my friend! What a wonderful Scripture stamp to have! I'm also a huge fan of Heartfelt ...just can't get them around here. I really like what you did with the flower stamps and dies. Such a pretty colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love those petals and the Scripture of course is wonderful. I haven't started this challenge yet, I'm a bit snowed under at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color choices are so very peaceful and serine. Brings a sweet sense of peaceful trust just looking at it. Thanks for your visit and encouragement on my blog. May Christ give you great peace as you grow your trust!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color Susan! Pretty card and a wonderful scripture!!

    ReplyDelete