Tuesday 24 May 2016

Glory { Art 2016 } Challenge # 2 Joy or Happiness

I'm late starting the Glory Art Challenges this year at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com 
Hopefully I will be able to catch up.
I'm starting this year's challenges with #2 , Joy or Happiness.

I am continuing with my 6 x 6 page format.

I have some of the Taylored Expressions small watercolour panels which you colour in yourself. This is one of them , so I had to use it on my page.
Although I went over the lines a few times I was quite pleased with my first attempt.
Maybe in time I'll manage to colour in without holding my breath , I'm sure it's a lot more comfortable !
The verse I have chosen for my page is Psalm 5:11

You can read Patters post and have a look at her artwork  HERE .

We have to make a decision each day to choose to be joyful but that also means choosing to forgive , and choosing to let go of resentments .




Taylored Expressions 3 x 4 watercolour panel
Kaisercraft flowers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
 
If you're not feeling particularly joyful at the moment take a few minutes to watch the video below !
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today !
Hope your week is filled with JOY !
 
 

















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! Both your page, and that fabulous video, just shout JOY, Susan!
    You have fit so much goodness on that page that I thought it was much bigger! Lovely watercolouring, pretty flowers, and a fantastic Scripture verse! It was well worth the wait, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
    Beautiful cheerful design, love the sentiment, flowers and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, friend! I'm just popping in to see if you posted your card. I see it's not here yet! lol I do hope you'll share it! :o)

    ReplyDelete