Sunday 13 February 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge #3 Confidence

This is my page for the scripture challenge over at Patter's blog triplethescraps.blogspot.com. Word #3 is CONFIDENCE. I wanted some bright confident colours for my page and used some Cuttlekids flower dies.I think these were the first ones I bought when I bought my Cuttlebug some years ago! The butterflies are sizzix and remind me of the freedom we have to approach our Heavenly Father through faith in his Son.The scripture is Ephesians 3:12 "In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence". What an awesome thought !

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful, Susan! I love a happy and cheerful page! There's nothing like having confidence in the Lord to make us all happy and cheerful, is there? Thanks!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Ephesians verse and your page is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete