Tuesday 25 January 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge #2 Bible

Scripture Challenge #2 on Patters blog http://www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com/ is the word BIBLE. I really didn't know where to start for this challenge ! You could fill a whole album just on this word not just one page! I got my inspiration from a daily devotional by Greg Laurie where he used part of this scripture about the road to Emmaeus. I used Luke 24 v27-32. Jesus explained  to the two travellers the scriptures concerning Himself. This story is in our New Testament but of course the Scriptures Jesus was refering to are in our Old Testament. I wanted to try to show that Jesus belongs in both the Old and New Testaments.I love the part of the scripture which says"Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the scriptures to us?" Let our hearts burn with love for Jesus as we read His word !

The patterned paper is by Papermania - Persimmon collection.
The flower die cut from a Spellbinders Daisy die in Gemstones cardstock.
The scripture die cut and matted with a GoKreate die.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I really like what you've done here! What a beautiful page! I totally agree with you...couldn't we just go on and on about the Bible? Thanks for your sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love your coloring blocking and how you did "old" and "new." Very creative! Just a wonderful page! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete