Tuesday 12 April 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge #7 GIFT

Patter's lovely teaching this time was on the word Gift. I wanted my page to reflect the gift of the Holy Spirit and used Acts 2:38 for my scripture verse. I used a template from a Sunday School crafts book and made the dove the main focus of my page. How important it is to thank God for His precious gifts every day !


Papermania paper - Persimmon collection
Dove hand cut from template
Papermania alphabet stickers
Prima and Papermania flowers

2 comments:

  1. Oh Susan! That's just gorgeous! What a beautiful presentation! I love that paper, and the dove and flowers are the perfect compliments! We have so many gifts to thank Him for, don't we?...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and the dove. What a beautiful picture of the word gift. Blessings, Hope

    ReplyDelete