Thursday 5 May 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge #8 Hands

Psalm 19 is one of my favourite psalms ,so I was pleased to be able to use verse 1 for my page.I seem to be revisiting my old Sunday School craft days lately with my pages ! Looking back to one of our previous words - forget - it's a wonderful thought that we are inscribed on the very hands that created the universe.

The "sky is a piece of blue vellum printed with clouds and the stickers are some I have had for a long time ,Bo Bunny trees and Me and My Big Ideas sheep. Punched stars covered with glitter.


Thanks for visiting !
                                                                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Susan! Psalm 19 is wonderful! Your page is wonderful too...I love it! It's a beautiful and peaceful scene displaying a portion of God's majesty! Thank you so much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete