Monday 9 January 2012

ABC Scripture Challenge ZEAL and VALUE

Slightly out of order but two more pages for last years challenge [ 2 more to go to finish!]
It is so easy to get behind for various reasons ,so after this post I am going straight into this years challenge and will catch up later.
Value

I used gold elements to convey the word value and my friend the Sizzix bird to tie in with the verse from Matthew. I am sure we all agree that the word of God is of the most value in our lives.
   
Zeal


For me , this verse really sums up the word zeal!
I tried to make a bold coloured page , using some Papermania dimensional stickers and papers.

Thanks for visiting today and see you soon for the new challenge!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for two more pages, Susan!

    Value page: Such wonderful Scriptures you've chosen! That gold glitter paper is so pretty! The flowers and bird are the perfect embellishments!

    Zeal page: Oh, Susan! This one is so very lovely! Makes me miss my flower garden, but spring is right around the corner! Another wonderful verse! The flowers are gorgeous! I REALLY like this one very much!

    Beautiful work, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete