Sunday 11 March 2012

Hymn and Scripture Challenge - MAY THE MIND OF CHRIST MY SAVIOR

I had not heard this hymn before but thought the words were wonderful!
Patter has written a lovely post about this hymn and it is well worth a visit to read it at the link below.

http://www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com/2012/02/hscrc12-hymn-5-may-mind-of-christ-my.html

The hymn reads like a beautiful prayer.


For my page I used the verse from Philippians 4:8, I have often thought how good it would be just to think on the things in the verse, how different our lives would be!
I can't seem to get good photos at the moment but if you click on the picture you should get a larger view.

                                                           Supplies
                                                 Patterned paper  Kaisercraft
                                                 Flowers a combination of Kaisercraft and Papermania
                                                 Bazzil cardstock
                                                 Papermania brads

I found a lovely version of the hymn on You tube so I hope the link works ok.

Looking forward to the next hymn, hope to post a little earlier next time!

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Susan!! Your page is gorgeous!! What a beautiful colour combination you've used! I really like the flowers and the ric rac!
    Isn't it a fabulous hymn? The Scripture verses you chose are perfect for it. Both are such wonderful words to keep in our minds and live in our hearts!
    I really enjoyed the version of the song that you found...so lovely!
    Please link this up to Little Birdie Blessings!
    I was so sorry to hear you were sick! I sure hope you're feeling all better!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan thanks so much for stopping by my blog and when I saw this page, I was so glad I decided to sotp by yours. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete