Wednesday 14 March 2012

Little Moose card!

I haven't got many stamps but a few years ago I did buy two stamps featuring Riley Moose.
I find these moose images so cute! They haven't been used very much so I was pleased to be able to make a card with one of the stamps for a friend who has been in hospital and needs to take it easy for a while.I was pleased to be able to use one of my scripture stamps from Our Daiy Bread designs too.
I am linking this to the scripture Thursday over at www.littlebirdieblessings.blogspot.com
It is a really lovely blog and well worth a visit!

                                                       
                                                  Riley Moose stamp
                                                  Our Daily Bread Designs scripture stamp
                                                  Tattered Flowers die by Sizzix
                                                  Bazzil cardstock

Maybe next week I can use my other Riley stamp , I will have to set myself a challenge to find a suitable scripture!

I was too late to link my card this week but I will link next week with [hopefully] my other card!

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. You and I have the same issue, Susan! lol You can just use this one and link it up tomorrow when the new challenge is up! It's a wonderful card, my friend! What a sweet little image and one of my favorite Scripture verses! I sure do like that scalloped square die! I must check my new Slice design cards and see if there's one there! It makes such a lovely frame!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete