Monday 25 February 2013

Hymn and Scripture Challenge MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

Having sung hymns since early schooldays ,when we had a hymn and prayer every morning before classes began ,I am surprised at the number of hymns I haven't heard before. Patters challenge over at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com is introducing me to many beautiful hymns which are new to me.
One of the things I like best about the challenges is studying for the scripture which I want to use on my page.My scripture this time is from another favourite psalm , Psalm 121:1-2.

 
                                                Papermania Boofle Collection cardstock
                                                 Memory Box flower and butterfly dies
                                                                   Papermania lace

                                                            Thanks for visiting today !

                      Linking this post up to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love this scripture, Susan. You've done a beautiful job with this card and I want to say THANK YOU so very much for sharing with us in our challenge. It's a real blessing to have you play along and fellowship with us and share the gifts God has given to you.
    have a blessed week!
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Susan! The soft purple is wonderful! The butterflies and flower are so pretty! You've used one of my favorite Scripture verses! Thank you!...Nancy :o)
    (I'll be emailing you back very soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scripture choice and a lovely page you have created. I like the large flower.

    ReplyDelete