Saturday 23 March 2013

Hymn and Scripture Challenge - Worthy of Worship

Another beautiful hymn  ! When I chose to make a bouquet of tulips for my page I thought Spring was in the air. Today we woke up to snow again ! Looks like it will be around for a few days so I'm glad I have my page to remind me Spring can't be that far away? No matter what weather we have God is always worthy of our worship and what a difference it makes to us.


Cuttlebug tulips die
Papermania Boofle collection paper
Memory Box butterfly die
Bazzill cardstock
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the tulips. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect Easter card. It's just so soft, pastel and cheerfully made. Thanks so much for sharing with us in this week's challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! Gorgeous page, my friend! I love the sight of tulips in Spring! Our Spring is a long way off...but it will come! Yes, it WILL come! Maybe if I say that enough it will happen! lol...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you bling all those little dots? The card is carrying a great message. The tulips are giving me hope for Spring.
    We love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete