Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hymn and Scripture Challenge I LOVE TO TELL THE STORY and TELL ME THE STORIES OF JESUS

I LOVE TO TELL THE STORY

My 6 x 6 page for the challenge at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com, you can read Patter's post on this hymn here . I'm still behind with the hymns but hopefully I will catch up before the end of the month.
This is another hymn I was not familiar with , but I really enjoy learning new  [to me ] hymns and the background to them

 
                                                          
                                                              Spellbinders heart dies
                                                              Spellbinders foliage dies
                                                              Quickutz alphabet die


TELL ME THE STORIES OF JESUS

I enjoyed creating this page , it took me back to happy times helping out in children's Sunday School . I have always loved the verse John 21:25 , we never tire of the stories of Jesus and we know only a fraction of what He did:

                                     And there are also many other things that Jesus
                                     did , which if they were written one by one ,I
                                     suppose that even the world itself could not
                                     contain the books that would be written .
                                                          John 21:25

                               
                                                               Doodlebug paper
                                                               Simple Stories alphabet stickers and fish border
                                                               Boat , hand cut

Linking up to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting and hope to be back soon with another hymn.

5 comments:

  1. When I saw the thumbnail I started signing the hymn. The layout, colors and die cuts are outstanding. Thank you for joining us today at Word Art Wednesday with your fabulous art.
    Advent Blessings of Hope, Peace and Joy,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, Susan! The first one is so pretty, and the second is so fun! Lovely selection of Scripture verses too!
    Yay for getting two more pages finished. I've fallen behind again after catching up! lol
    Thank you so much for all your lovely encouragement on my blog today! I always really appreciate hearing from you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely pages! I love how colorful and fun the second one is, and the first one is so pretty. I do really love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, and such a wonderful way of sharing such lovely songs through art. I really enjoy your blog posts and the art you create to share with us, I'm SO grateful to have you play along and participate in our challenges. It means the world to me, and I can't thank you enough. Please join us again soon, and have a BLESSED WEEK!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind remarks. I love it that you are illustrating some of my favorite hymns, and doing so beautifully. Makes me wish I had some die cutting equipment. Yours worked so well.

    ReplyDelete