Monday 30 December 2013

Hymn and Scripture Challenge - My Hope is Built On Nothing Less and Joy To The World

Still catching up with my pages for Patter's challenge at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com . You can read the history of the hymn and Patter's post HERE .  I have been blessed by the words of this hymn and have listened to it many times over the last few months. I really like the version by Hillsong , which I will link below, although it does have a different refrain to the one on the hymn sheet.

             
                                                          Spellbinders flower and foliage dies
                                                          and decorative labels one die




JOY TO THE WORLD


            
                                                                 Quickutz Nativity die
                                                                 Quickutz alphabet die
                                                                 Spellbinders poinsettia die

A lovely hymn to end the year of challenges , I had been listening to  a teaching on "Wonderful Counsellor" just before I began my page so I had to include the beautiful verse from Isaiah !

Hopefully I will have a couple more pages to post tomorrow , then I will nearly be caught up before the new challenge begins in the New Year !

Thanks for visiting today!





No comments:

Post a Comment