Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hymn and Scripture Challenge - Immortal ,Invisible, God Only Wise

My final page for Patter's 2013 challenge at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com.
My pages were a little out of order towards the end of the year , but I wanted to post my Christmas hymn at least in December , if not in time for Christmas !

This hymn always reminds me of my school days , we must have sung it quite often during our morning assemblies.
                                                    

The border is made from a memory box square die I have used before ,but this time I cut into the die cut for my swirls.

I came across this version of the hymn using a modern tune which I think shows how these beautiful words can appeal to younger generations.



Patter's 2014 Challenge has just begun , so pleased she is continuing with another challenge, they are a great blessing!

Thanks for visiting today!

Linking up to www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful piece of scripture, and a gorgeous card, Susan. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely artwork with us in this week's challenge. It's such a blessing to have your gorgeous art shared with us,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete