Sunday 26 January 2014

Scripture Lesson #1 You are The Lord


My first page for Patter's Scripture Lessons and Lyrics Challenge at www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com .This will be the 4th year I have participated in Patter's challenges and I have found them to be a real blessing ! The last 2 years have focused on hymns and this year there may be a mixture of hymns and modern worship songs.
You can find Patter's post on this lovely worship song by Jeremy Camp HERE .

I have decided to continue with my 6 x 6 page format but with 2 pages , one for the scripture and one for the lyrics.

I haven't been able to get a good photo of my pages ,the weather is so grey and rainy ,but as it could be like this for a few days  ,thought I had better post now so as not to get behind !

This song has lovely words and it is a wonderful reminder as we begin this New Year that JESUS IS OUR LORD !

 
My Minds Eye Kate and Co paper
Sizzix frame die
Quickutz alphabet die
Papermania floral ribbon
Stampin Up Boho Blossoms punch
Stickles glitter glue
 
 
Here is the song by Jeremy Camp
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today !
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful scripture and beautiful card. Luv, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this, and I always enjoy seeing your sweet cards and projects linked to our weekly challenges. You're very talented, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time out of your busy schedule to create the lovely art you make and to share it with us. May God bless you as you create and share, and please stop by again soon. Your art is a real treat to me!
    Hugs,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely pages. 2 page spreads are great cos you can fit so much more in! Love that scripture. Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Susan!! This is absolutely fabulous! I LOVE everything about it! The colour combination is so pretty! The layout and flowers are too! Really beautiful Scripture verse!
    I don't know how I missed this post! I didn't see it in my reader but there it was all linked up! Yay for beginning a new year of blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done friend .
    So glad you are continuing with your creative work and it keeps your ear open to God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Susan,
    Beautiful card form you once again. Love to see your scripture cards filled with grace. Thanks for your sweet visit too :)

    ReplyDelete