Tuesday 14 February 2012

Wordart Wednesday

Just a quick post to link this card to the challenge over at www.wordartwednesday.blogspot .com.
They have lovely scripture wordart each wednesday to use.
I made this card while I had my supplies out for Patter's Hymn and Scripture challenge , so this is a "matching" card to my last page!
What a beautiful verse they have given this week!
The card hasn't photographed very well the verse looks much better!

                                                           Supplies as previous post

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and it's just as gorgeous as your beautiful Scripture page! This verse is showcased perfectly on the lovely oval! I'm so glad you've found Word Art Wednesday, Susan! I'm hoping to link up today...if all goes according to plan! lol Have a very Happy Valentine's Day...do you celebrate in Cyprus?...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! This card is lovely, and we're SO glad to have you playing along with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We hope you will join us again this Wednesday for another fun challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete