Sunday 12 February 2012

Hymn and Scripture Challenge HOW GREAT THOU ART

Has anyone else been singing this Hymn non stop for two weeks? I was even singing it in my dream last night! It is difficult to choose just one scripture describing our great God but in the end I decided on Psalm 104 verse 1, what a wonderful description of Him "clothed in honour and majesty"! I hope my page goes a little way to conveying the love we have for our Great God.

                                                   
                                                    Paper   Kaisercraft
                                                    Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
                                                    Spellbinders hearts and fancy tags dies

I have been listening to a great version of this hymn by the worship group at Abundant Life Church in the north of England.This is a large multi national church with all age groups, I think it goes to show how the old hymns can still be sung and enjoyed in contemporary worship services. Unfortuneately I can't seem to embed this video but maybe this link will work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVtqiCG75Uo

Thaks for visiting and looking forward to the next hymn today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Susan! Your page is beautiful! That background paper is gorgeous...I love the colour! The flowers are so pretty, as is the tag you used for the Scripture verse!
    The video link worked fine. Thanks so much for sharing that lovely version...it was wonderful!
    Our God is so GREAT! Isn't it fun to share Him with each other, and everyone else, through these pages?...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Thanks for your visit to my blog and taking part in our blog hop and your comment on mine!

    So glad I came to see your inspiring card.

    Have a blessed weekend,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete